Hi! I’m Emma.
Thank you for stopping by and being part of my triathlon journey.
Join me on my quest to compete with the best women in the world- Can I do it?
I am an ordinary person who one day woke up and decided to try competing in a triathlon. Roll on 7 years, I have my Pro License, a toddler and a part time job!
- 2015 was my first year representing Great Britain (27 years old) at standard distance triathlon (1500m swim, 40km bike, 10km run).
- In 2016 I was world champion at that distance
- In 2017 I stepped up a distance to half ironman (1900m swim, 90km bike and 21km run) and was awarded my Pro License after two races.
- 2018 I did my first (and only) full ironman. I also went part time at work (3 days a week)
- 2019 – No racing for me as I broke my should and then was pregnant with out little one
- 2020 (4 weeks before the start of the covid pandemic) we had our little girl. This removed all the fears I had of missing out on racing and allowed me to take my time to get back to training and racing
- 2021 I raced!!! I also got my pro license back having won and broken the course record at Outlaw X half ironman.
This bring us to 2022… In order to keep my Pro license I need to race as a pro (with a pro field) and finish within the British Triathlon Federation designated time by 30th June 2022.
My goal is simple; to be the best triathlete I can be. This is my dream and with the support of individuals and organisations I feel I can achieve this.
I currently work three days a week in a challenging job that I love. I also have a wonderful, supportive husband, family and friends, I couldn’t do it without them.
If you’d like to be part of my journey I’d love to hear from you.
I hope you enjoy reading about my progress and I look forward to hearing your thoughts.